30th January 2021
- Plan some of your favourite snacks or bake your favourite treats for your lunchbox!
- Practise run! If you’re off to a new school or have moved houses try a practise run of getting up and driving/bussing to school so you can head off confident!
- Get crafty! The Warehouse have a range of DIY pencil cases and book covers to jazz up your stationary.
- Talk to some friends! Even if your friends aren’t at your school- they will be feeling the same way too!
- Create an afterschool activity timetable! That way you can start looking forward to your activities (dance classes!) and have heaps of time to finish you homework!written by Miss Summer – see you on the RSD dance floor from 2nd February!